Thursday 30 October 2008

I can't believe it's not EPO. (A message from our sponsor.)



Alejandro Valverde proudly displays his new growth!


A message from our sponsor

Hey you, yes I'm looking at you, Mr Professional cyclist that seems to be going unexpectedly and prematurely bald.

Worried by premature hair loss? Concerned that certain elements of the media may be linking falling follicles with certain performance enhancing products?

Worried that your baldness is making you an unfair target for the vampires, when all you want to do is ride your bike?

Then try our new hair restoration programme:

From the company that brought you 'I can't believe it's not testosterone' (brand name EPO)' Comes the new wonder hair gel 'I can't believe it's not EPO' (brand name CERA)

Yes our new wonder product is certainly not EPO, inf act it's so not EPO that they won't be able to detect that you're using it.

Just one daily application of 'I can't believe it's not EPO' and within a week all your testosterone induced hair loss, sorry, I mean all your unfortunate hair loss nightmares will be a thing of the past.

(Also available for dogs)

No comments: